Hyper Oxygenation Modalities in Scottsdale AZ
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy (HBOT)
Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy, (HBOT) is recognized by the American Medical Association (AMA) and the Federal Drug Administration (FDA) as a trusted integrative treatment, with several FDA approved conditions and many off label conditions. By hyperoxygenating your body in the Hyperbaric Oxygen chambers, you will be able to intake oxygen levels greater than breathing air at normal atmospheric pressure, stimulating a wide variety of regenerative responses.
Benefits of Hyperbaric Oxygen Therapy:
- Accelerate healing time up to 50%
- Decrease inflammation, pain, and fatigue
- Angiogenesis-growth of new capillaries
- Increase and mobilize stem cellsLengthen telomeres and decrease Sensient (aging) cells
- Increase collagen production and youthful skin
- Reduce the appearance of fine lines, wrinkles, and scars
- Enhance cognitive function
- Boost metabolism and immunity
- Improve overall fitness, performance, and recovery
Cellular Repair Therapy
FDA cleared device that delivers regenerative bio-identical signals through moist air, via nasal cannula or flex arm inhalation.
Benefits of Cellular Repair Therapy:
- Repairs free radical damage (DNA repair)
- Optimizes cellular energy production
- Accelerates cellular rejuvenation
- Reduces oxidative stress
Infrared and Near-Infrared Light Bed Therapy
Delivered at 660nm, red light is readily absorbed by surface tissues and cells.
Delivered at 850nm, near infrared (NIR) light is invisible to the human eye, and penetrates into deeper tissues.
Benefits of Infrared Light Therapies:
- Promotes healthier skin
- Boosts collagen production
- Reduces pain & inflammation
- Improves blood flow and healing time
- Improves mental acuity
- Enhances performance & recovery
- Promotes sleep optimization